Friday 1 October 2010

Warm welcome!

I love getting home from work and being greeted by Charlotte when I walk in the door! She is always so excited to see me. She crawls over as fast as she can with a big smile on her face. She can find me with no problems and rushes over to be picked up for a kiss and a cuddle. Yesterday, I said "ahhh" as I nuzzled cheek to cheek with her and she said "ahhh" back to me and patted me on the back! Ahhh...

I never got that kind of affection from Emily, still don't. She used to cry when the nanny left for the day and she still says, "I don't want Mummy, I want [insert nanny or babysitter's name]!" I know it's because they do fun stuff with her that I don't do: painting, play-doh, floor puzzles. At least I can go to work completely guilt free!

No comments:

Post a Comment