Friday 2 July 2010

When in doubt, be normal

That is a good motto for us, one to remember at all times. The best thing we can give Charlotte is a normal, happy childhood. When I am looking for nannies, I wondered if I should disclose Charlotte's "extra needs" in the advertisement, but I didn't, we aren't looking for a nanny of special needs children, we are looking for a normal nanny for normal children, one who is particularly caring and attentive. I met somebody lovely last night and I am definately inviting her back for a second interview. I have three more to see and I will hopefully be able to invite two of them back.

I have also heard from Moorfields about sunglasses, they have the recommended tint from the Opth team (20% light - which I don't think will be dark enough) and I have to go and choose frames. I'm going to go on Tuesday next week. We are all so sick this week that my 10 visit Bikram Yoga card is going to expire.

No comments:

Post a Comment