Friday 30 July 2010

Separation anxiety

Charlotte is at the age where she is experiencing separation anxiety. When you don't experience something with the first kid, it seems harder when you do experience it with the second kid. Charlotte's separation anxiety may be worse than usual because she can't actually see me across the room. Every time I sit her down on the floor she starts to cry. This is probably because she thinks I am going to leave her on her own. She is probably right. I am trying to talk to her the whole time I am not right with her and also to sit her down and not leave her on her own every time. I am sure that this will pass, it just feel like forever when in reality it has probably been two days. Funny how they have to become less independent in order to gain their independence.

No comments:

Post a Comment