Tuesday 8 March 2011

A love of Audiobooks

One of the things I love about my new iPhone is how accessible it has made audiobooks. There are so many free titles that I think I will be listening for the rest of my life.

I would never have downloaded or purchased this kind of thing without a phone hence, my love of the phone.

I would hope to get the whole family involved in my listening pleasure. When we eventually get our first car (this summer), I hope we will listen to children's audiobooks during the school run. In the evenings, not caring much for TV (you never can tell when your favourite shows might feature children getting hurt), I now love to sit and listen, and knit, and hope that the children will join me in these peaceful evenings as they get older.

Not that we expect our children to mirror ourselves and our tastes, but I do take great delight in the fact that something that is so enjoyable to me is so completely accessible to Charlotte. BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment