Monday 20 September 2010

A normal kid

We are too boring to be interesting to medical professionals. I love that! Charlotte was discharged from the Developmental Paediatrician today. We were going as a monitoring exercise and he has seen us twice. While he was examining Charlotte today and she was co-operating, chatting, making eye contact, smiling, he looked at her and said, "Look at her, what can I say?" I said, "She looks like a normal kid." Exactly. Move along folks, nothing to see here.

She also has a new tooth and it seems to have been bothering her because she was in the sweetest mood today. We had a lovely time and she is such good company. Emily was off sick from school today so I didn't get the long Charlotte-day that I was hoping for. But Emily wanted to sleep much of the day so Charlotte and I did have lots and lots of one on one time. She is just darling!

No comments:

Post a Comment