Wednesday 11 May 2011

Assessment update

The school assessment went much better than I expected. By that, I really mean that Charlotte didn't cling to me and cry and refuse to be put down. She was even happy to sort of play with toys that were scattered on the floor. The Admissions Secretary (I know, I know,) was even nice to me! She even suggested that Charlotte might start in the nursery in January with a view to staying on there for an additional year. This is something that I am quite keen on even though M has a knee jerk reaction against her "repeating" a year. We should find out quite soon if she is going to be offered a place. In the meantime, I am going to keep applying elsewhere because while I think the nursery of this school is great, as they get older, I think the school is a bit too large and the premises too small.

Whew! I'm just glad it's over!

No comments:

Post a Comment