Sunday 8 May 2011

Have I let her down?

Already?

I am having a bit of a panic about school applications for Charlotte. We want her to go to the same schools that Emily has been to but that is looking increasingly unlikely. The trouble is that we haven't put her down for anywhere else as an alternative. Because we are removing Emily from her current nursery, Charlotte will not be guaranteed a place there, indeed, I am hearing from parents that even those with siblings who are staying in the school are not being offered places. This is all leaving it a bit late to put Charlotte's name down for other schools. She seems like such a baby to me, she only started walking last month, I forget that she would be eligible to start in January and the schools are starting to look at their intake now. They are also starting the intake process for proper school in more than 2 years time. I'd better set aside some serious time on Monday to start requesting application forms for every school in the neighbourhood.

The assessments themselves are a topic for a future post.

No comments:

Post a Comment