Wednesday 7 April 2010

When fussy isn't about the eyes

Today was a fussy, fussy day. I don't know if she is teething or if she is feeling sick but it was fuss, fuss, fuss all day. Unless she was being carried around. I was going crazy but I had a lot of help and company today so it wasn't too bad.

I realised at the end of the day that I finally didn't immediately jump to thinking it was because of her vision that she was fussing. Usually, I think it is because it is too bright/she can't see/she has a headache. Today, I think she is probably teething.

My parents are arriving tonight, their plane has landed and I am awaiting their arrival right now. I am a bit nervous about their visit because I think we often have different expectations about what their visit should entail. We'll have to see. Emily is excited and it is great because we saw them so recently that she remembers almost everything about them.

No comments:

Post a Comment