Friday 29 July 2011

Uh oh!

We've been having such a good time these holidays, the two little girls and I. They are so delightful and (mostly) so easy to be with that I am wondering why I am not spending all my time with them over the summer. There's not even enough time for me to do the things that I want to do with them over these few short weeks.

As they get older and both go on to school, I am thinking I might ask work if I can take the summers off without pay. I am sure they would agree, we are so quiet that I am getting pretty bored. But little kids are so cute and I want to be with them now! I might not like them when they are older and they definately won't want to be with me so why can't I do that now?

Maybe it is time to re-think work? I could join every parents' activity at school to secure Charlotte the best chance of getting in to Emily's phenomenal school. (Just wait, tomorrow morning they will be little horrors and I will long to get out the door on Monday!)

No comments:

Post a Comment