Friday 14 May 2010

Blinds for the blind #2

I've finally got some blinds fitted for our kitchen windows. I'm not sure they are going to do much more than filter the light but we will put them to the test tomorrow at breakfast when the sun is at it's strongest in there. We can cut the sky at least. It makes me a bit sad because it shuts out the garden which is looking really nice at the moment but I am happy to make modifications to our house for Charlotte because there is so little else I can really do for her.

That said, she is doing so well at the moment that I'm not at all worried about her, either for her development or her future. She is coming along in leaps and bounds, getting more and more physical every day. It's so funny, I have no experience of a baby who behaves this way, Emily was so passive and I have no idea what to do with a wriggly worm of an impatient baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment