Thursday 13 May 2010

A real baby!

Charlotte is doing so well at the moment, she is developing beautifully and becoming very active and opinionated. She is trying to grab my phone at every opportunity and gets so mad at dinner time if the food arrives on her mouth too slowly! She is starting to feed herself too and I am trying to bring myself to let her and not care so much about the mess.

When my parents were here, we all noticed a change in her over the month of their stay. It helps that she is getting bigger and her hair is starting to grow too. She seems to be seeing more at a longer distance and in brighter lighting. I am trying not to draw the shades all the time so that she can adapt to more conditions. More about that later.

Future posts: blinds for the blind, red lenses.

No comments:

Post a Comment